The Coalition is an almost all-volunteer organization, meaning that your donation goes directly to helping unchain and spay/neuter dogs. Sponsorships are so important to us continuing our work.
Make a one-time or a monthly recurring donation via credit card below:
The Coalition is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible.
We also hold special events throughout the year which require sponsorships. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring an event and receiving recognition for your business or group in return.
To donate by mail, send donations to:
Coalition to Unchain Dogs P.O. Box 3259 Durham, NC 27715
In addition to financial donations, we also welcome donations of time and materials to help build fences and dog houses. We are always in need of the following materials:
- New or gently used igloo or plastic style dog houses
- Indoor wire crates
- Medium and large plastic airline crates
- New or gently used 5′ and 6′ chain link fencing
- New or gently used 5′ and 6′ welded wire fencing
- 5′ (or taller) dog kennel panels
- 6 1/2′ & 7 1/2′ metal T-posts
- 5′ and 6′ walk-through gates (42′ wide)
- 8′ x 4 x 4 wood posts
- Dog food
- Wheat straw and cedar shavings
To volunteer your time or offer materials, please send an email to email@example.com.
More Ways to Help
Rover is an online nationwide network of over 40,000 sitters. When you book dog boarding in Raleigh with a sitter who has the Coalition to Unchain Dogs donation badge on their profile, you’re the helping us out *and* giving your dog a loving companion while you’re away.